Photoshop Fruit Bowl



 For this Fruit bowl I chose a winter theme. Using the a colour pallet I used various different tool to create this Photo shopped Fruit. One of the colours i used was dark blue - this was to show the dark early nights when winter comes around. This is contrasted with a light blue in the background to show the difference in summer and winter from a night blue to a baby blue sky. Another colour i used in this colour pallet is green - this was used to express one of the most traditional celebrations in winter , Christmas. During this merry celebration people like to put up Christmas trees n there houses which is why green was very commonly used in the fruit bowl. Following on from the idea of Christmas , the colour gold is also very common in this photo to show the star at the top of the Christmas tree and the Christmas lights. To make the picture more contrasting and abstract I placed the colours in contrasting position in some places of the photo for example some of the fruits.


This fruit bowl was also a winter theme. In this image a shoe is shown in the top right corner. Even though a shoe has nothing to do with Winter , I chose this image because of the large colour pallet I was given with. The sols of the shoe were filled with various , contrasting different colours which helped me create this colour pallet. My inspiration for this Fruit bowl was also a Christmas tree and a typical Christmas night. However contrasting to my other fruit bowl image this image has a more repetitive colour theme of a pastel theme inside and the same colour outside but brighter. I've used a black background to contrast the colourful fruit bowl and grey behind that to show the typical rainy dull nights in winter.

Comments

Popular Posts